Dear valued customer,
Thank you so much for your interest in becoming a Chattral Jewellery stockist. We would be proud to be carried on your shelves!
We hope that you will find all the answers you need here, but if not, please feel free to ask any questions.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE AT OUR DISCRETION
WHOLESALE LOGIN PASSWORD
If you have been provided with a wholesale password to access our wholesale login, you must keep that information strictly confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person, or permit another person from accessing our wholesale information. If you would like to be considered for a wholesale account, please use the CONTACT form – we will be happy to assist you!
- We are sure you will find our products great value for money and competitively priced!
- We endeavour to keep our pricing as low as possible at all times, but due to exchange rate fluctuations, pricing may change at any time at our sole discretion without prior notice.
- All prices are listed in Australian dollars (AUD) and exclude GST (goods and service tax). Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Shipping is not included in the cost of goods. On all orders shipping will be charged on each invoice at the time it is generated.
- We offer a flat rate of $15 on all wholesale orders.
- Chattral Jewellery does not charge handling fees. Shipping rates are obtained from Australia Post.
- We endeavour to pack and send your order as soon as possible.Please allow 1-3 business days for processing of your order. You will be notified by email when your order has been sent.
- We offer standard shipping through Australia Post – please allow 2-10 business days for delivery.
- We are an Australian-based business, however we welcome our international customers too!
- We offer international shipping, and charge ACTUAL COST for shipping on international orders, based on the order’s weight. We are unable to offer flat rate shipping at this time for international orders. Orders that weigh under 500g will be charges $15 AUD while those weighing over 500g but under 2kg will be charged $30 AUD.
- All orders are sent via Australia Post AirMail. Most international zones, including New Zealand, USA & Canada, and Europe, have tracking available for an extra fee of $7 AUD for parcels up to 2kg. If tracking is available on your order, you will be offered the choice when checking out.
- International customers are responsible for any applicable duties or taxes that are charged by Customs in their country.
- All orders will be posted in either a sturdy cardboard box, or a rigid mailer (depending on the size of the order).
- We endeavour to pack and send your order as soon as possible. Please allow 1-5 business days for processing of your order. You will be notified by email when your order has been sent.
- We offer standard shipping through Australia Post – please allow 3-14 business days for delivery (as advertised by Australia Post).
- We accept payment by credit card (Visa & MasterCard only) via the website.
- Alternatively we accept payment by Direct Deposit/Bank Deposit (Australia and USA only).
- At this time we do not accept personal checks.
- Please note that orders will not be sent until cleared payment is received.
- We have a minimum first order value of $500 (AUD - including GST). No minimums are imposed for subsequent orders.
- Initial orders must be paid for up front before items are shipped out. We will contact you with your order total and a digital invoice.
- All unpaid orders will be held for 7 days. After this time, unpaid orders will be returned to stock.
HOW TO ORDER
- Orders can be made directly from the wholesale product list as a drop down menu under the heading WHOLESALE - here
- This page is password protected. Please email us at email@example.com to receive the correct login information.
- Alternatively, you can contact me outlining the color scheme or select design/style you prefer and we can arrange a custom order to suit your shop.
- No minimum order is required for re-orders. Any re-orders must be paid for within 30 days of the invoice date.
NATURE OF HANDMADE PRODUCTS
- All of our products are handmade. Due to the nature of our production method, each product may vary slightly.
- All of our products are designed and made by me, Chattral, in my home studio on the north coast of New South Wales. I have over 10 years of experience designing jewellery in both the USA and Australia.
- We want to make beautiful pieces that will make you proud and as such we try and offer the best quality metals and gemstones through Chattral Jewellery.
- We are a small business who does everything from the ground up.
- Please be assured that every purchase you make supports a small business – thank you for your support!
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Wholesale merchandise may not be returned or exchanged. We only accept returns in the case of defective merchandise as noted above.
- Lost earrings will be replaced if a matching stone is available. A cost will be decided between myself and the client.
- At this time, we are not able to offer consignment.